Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hypocrite Update

Evangelic homophobic solicitor of male prostitutesI thought I would take a moment to update you fine folks on the trials of a certain piece of slime I have mentioned a couple of times here on my little slice of the web.

It seems that meth addict solicitor Ted Haggard has been cured of the gay. Yes folks. According to Rev. Tim Ralph, one of the four ministers involved in his counseling, Ted Haggard is now "completely heterosexual."

Naturally, my initial reaction was "Praise the Lord!" Well, actually, it was more on the line of "Bullshit!" But, you get the message either way.

Now, I can't say that I'm surprised about his "cure", after all, there is a precedent for this with Swaggart's recovery from hooker addiction (twice), but what I was confused about was the type of cure.

According to Ralph, Haggard underwent three weeks of "counseling." I don't see how this would help, because as Haggard said many times, homosexuality is demonic, and active warfare against the demons is needed. So, it would seem that an exorcism would be necessary, and there is no mention of one having taken place.

Then there's the problem with the cure only taking three weeks. According to Haggard's fellow bullshit artist/minister, James Dobson, the cure should have taken four or five years.

This leaves one with the suspicion that maybe the demons are just hiding until Haggard can find a new playmate, and a new ice dealer.

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

In the mean time: there's a rumor that Ted is thinking of becoming a police officer, but that is unsubstantiated for the moment.

No comments: