Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sexy Beast

Yesterday during a particularly strong bout of boredom I started hitting the "next blog" button at the top of the posts page.

During my travels down this route I noticed that there seemed to be a large number of blogs that had as their sole purpose the posting of pictures of women who are supposedly known by the postee. I also noticed a rather large number of sex-related sites.

While traveling through these sites I began to get bored again, and moved on to trying to find something else to amuse myself with, such as stupid religious sites, but the sheer mass of "my hot girlfriend" and "I am a sexpert" sites continued to bother me.

Don't get me wrong--I am a human, straight, male, so pictures of beautiful women, and intelligent talk (emphasis on "intelligent") about sex are both intriguing subjects to me, but when every other blog says "look at the pictures of my hot girlfriend (which I downloaded from someone else's site)," or "I know all about how to please a man/woman" it gets kind of old.

But---I also have this problem with wanting to belong, so I too will jump on the sex bandwagon, and, in the spirit of sharing, I offer you the video below. Note: this is not me, the girl is not my girlfriend, and I am in no way implying either of these statements.

Enjoy

No comments: