Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Politics

Just in case readers are unsure about my feelings concerning the current president or his wars, I offer up the following little poster.

So you can have context for the poster (in case you don't already know) I offer the following excerpt from an interview with Georgie back in December.

“I must tell you, I'm sleeping a lot better than people would assume,” he said.

He said he drinks a couple of cups of coffee in the morning and drinks a lot of water and, of course, no alcohol.

“I don't drink alcohol. I can remember when I used to drink, I had trouble sleeping at night,” the President said.

December 14, 2006



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that George!

Robert said...

I can't wait till Bush is out of office. Worst damn mistake this country has ever made.

R Nicolas said...

Amen Brother. Amen.